英语翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/08 16:05:26
英语翻译

英语翻译
英语翻译

英语翻译
A1b
Girl 1:You look unhappy.What's wrong?你看起来不高兴,出什么事了?
Girl 2:Oh my clothes are out of style.I don't look cool.
嗯……我的衣服过时了,我的打扮不流行了.
Girl 1:Well,maybe you should buy some new clothes.
那,也许你该买些新衣服.
Girl 2:Yes,but I don't have enough money.是的,但我没有足够的钱.
Girl 1:Huh.Maybe you could get a part-time job in the evenings.
也许你可以在晚上找一份兼职工作.
Girl 2:I can't,because my parents want me to stay at home every night.
I argued with them about it.不行,因为我父母让我每天晚上都待在家里.我还同他们争吵这件事呢.
Girl 1:Well,you shouldn't argue with your parents.You should talk about your problems.你不应该和你父母争吵.你们应该谈谈这些问题.
Girl 2:And guess what else is wrong?再想想还有其他的问题吗?
Girt 1:What?什么呢?
Girl 2:My brother plays his CDs too loud!I can't go to sleep.
A2a,2b
Boy 1:Hey,Nari,what's wrong?怎么了?
Boy 2:I had an argument with my best friend.What should I do?
我和我的好朋友吵架了.我该怎么办啊?
Boy 1:Well,you could write him a letter.你可以给他写封信.
Boy 2:I don't think so.I don't like writing letters.
我认为不行.我不喜欢写信.
Boy 1:Maybe you should call him up.也许你应该给他打电话.
Boy 2:No,I don't want to talk about it on the phone.
不行,我不想在电话里谈这件事.
Boy 1:Well,you should say you're sorry.你该向他道歉.
Boy 2:Yes,I know I should,but it's not easy.
是的,我知道我该那样做,但那样做并不容易.
Boy 1:Maybe you could go to his house.也许你可以去他家.
Boy 2:I guess I could,but I don't want to surprise him.
我想我会的,可是我不想让他吃惊.
Boy 1:Hey,I know.You could give him a ticket to a ball game.
我知道了.你可以给他一张球赛票.
Boy 2:Well,that's a good idea,but I don't have enough money.
那是个好主意,但我没有足够的钱.
B2a,2b
Host:Hi Erin.Thanks for calling Teen Talk 109.1 FM.What's the problem?
艾金,欢迎你参与FM 109.1兆赫的《青少年谈话》节目,你有什么麻烦?
Erin:Well,see,I always wear fashionable clothes,and I have a really neat haircut.
嗯,是这样的,我总是穿时尚的衣服,留整洁的发型.
Host:Yes?怎么了?
Erin:It's my friend,Jasmine.She buys the same clothes as I do,and she even gets the same haircut.She copies everything I do.I want to be original.I want to have my own clothes and my own haircut.
是我的朋友詹斯曼.她买跟我一样的衣服,甚至还留跟我一样的发型.她所有的一切都跟我一样.我想要时尚.我想穿属于自己的服.留属于自己的发型.
Host:Let's see if a listener has some advice for you.Kim is calling.Hello,Kim.我们看一下是否有听众给你提供了解决建议.凯姆正打进来.凯姆.
Kim:Hello.你好.
Host:What advice do you have for Erin?你有什么建议给艾金呢?
Kim:I think she should tell her friend to get different clothes and a different haircut.我认为她应该告诉她的朋友换一种不同的服装和发型.
Host:Thank you for your advice,Kim.OK,we have another one on the line.Nicole is calling.
谢谢你的建议,凯姆.好的.又有听众打进来了.是尼科尔.
Nicole:Hi.I think Erin should be happy that her friend likes her clothes and haircut.I don't think Erin has a problem!嗨.我认为艾金应该因为
她的朋友喜欢她的装束与发型而感到高兴.我认为她并没有麻烦.
Host:That's an interesting opinion.Thank you,Nicole.OK,we have time for one more person.Emilio is on the line.
那是个有趣的观点.尼科尔.好的.我们给下一位听众留些时间,埃米里奥正在等候.
Emilio:Well,um,I think that Erin should find a new best friend.No one wants a friend who isn't original!嗯,我认为艾金应该找一位新朋友,没有人想交一个没有个性的朋友!

亲,我也是初二的,我们学到了第四单元。
Section A 1a 1b
Girl 1:You look unhappy. What's wrong? 你看起来不高兴,出什么事了?
Girl 2:Oh my clothes are out of style. I don't look cool.
我的衣服过时了,我的打扮不流行了。
Girl 1...

全部展开

亲,我也是初二的,我们学到了第四单元。
Section A 1a 1b
Girl 1:You look unhappy. What's wrong? 你看起来不高兴,出什么事了?
Girl 2:Oh my clothes are out of style. I don't look cool.
我的衣服过时了,我的打扮不流行了。
Girl 1:Well, maybe you should buy some new clothes.
也许你该买些新衣服。
Girl 2:Yes, but I don't have enough money.是的,但我没有足够的钱。
Girl 1:Huh. Maybe you could get a part-time job in the evenings.
也许你可以在晚上找一份兼职工作。
Girl 2:I can't, because my parents want me to stay at home every night.
I argued with them about it.不行,因为我父母让我每天晚上都待在家里。我还同他们争吵这件事呢。
Girl 1:Well, you shouldn't argue with your parents.You should talk about your problems.你不应该和你父母争吵。你们应该谈谈这些问题。
Girl 2:And guess what else is wrong? 再想想还有其他的问题吗?
Girt 1:What? 什么呢?
Girl 2:My brother plays his CDs too loud! I can't go to sleep.我弟弟的CD太大声,我睡不着。
Section A 2a 2b
Boy 1:Hey, Nari, what's wrong? 你好,拉里,你怎么了?
Boy 2:I had an argument with my best friend. What should I do?
我和我的好朋友吵架了。我该怎么办?
Boy 1:Well, you could write him a letter.你可以给他写封信。
Boy 2:I don't think so. I don't like writing letters.
我认为不行。我不喜欢写信。
Boy 1:Maybe you should call him up.也许你应该给他打电话。
Boy 2:No, I don't want to talk about it on the phone.
不行,我不想在电话里谈这件事。
Boy 1:Well, you should say you're sorry.你该向他道歉。
Boy 2:Yes, I know I should, but it's not easy.
是的,我知道我该那样做,但那样做并不容易。
Boy 1:Maybe you could go to his house.也许你可以去他家。
Boy 2:I guess I could, but I don't want to surprise him.
我想我会的,可是我不想让他吃惊。
Boy 1:Hey,I know.You could give him a ticket to a ball game.
我知道了。你可以给他一张球赛票。
Boy 2:Well, that's a good idea, but I don't have enough money.
那是个好主意,但我没有足够的钱。
Section B 2a 2b
Host:Hi Erin. Thanks for calling Teen Talk 109.1 FM. What's the problem?
你好,艾金,欢迎你参与FM 109.1兆赫的《青少年谈话》节目,你有什么麻烦?
Erin:Well, see, I always wear fashionable clothes, and I have a really neat haircut.
嗯,是这样的,我总是穿时尚的衣服,留整洁的发型。
Host:Yes? 怎么了?
Erin:It's my friend, Jasmine. She buys the same clothes as I do, and she even gets the same haircut. She copies everything I do. I want to be original. I want to have my own clothes and my own haircut.
是我的朋友詹斯曼。她买跟我一样的衣服,甚至还留跟我一样的发型。她所有的一切都跟我一样。我想要时尚。我想穿属于自己的服。留属于自己的发型。
Host:Let's see if a listener has some advice for you. Kim is calling. Hello, Kim.我们看一下是否有听众给你提供了解决建议。凯姆正打进来。你好,凯姆。
Kim:Hello.你好。
Host:What advice do you have for Erin? 你有什么建议给艾金呢?
Kim:I think she should tell her friend to get different clothes and a different haircut.我认为她应该告诉她的朋友换一种不同的服装和发型。
Host:Thank you for your advice, Kim. OK, we have another one on the line. Nicole is calling.
谢谢你的建议,凯姆。好的。又有听众打进来了。是尼科尔。
Nicole:Hi. I think Erin should be happy that her friend likes her clothes and haircut. I don't think Erin has a problem! 嗨。我认为艾金应该因为
她的朋友喜欢她的装束与发型而感到高兴。我认为她并没有麻烦。
Host:That's an interesting opinion. Thank you, Nicole. OK, we have time for one more person. Emilio is on the line.
那是个有趣的观点。谢谢你,尼科尔。好的。我们给下一位听众留些时间,埃米里奥正在等候。
Emilio:Well, um, I think that Erin should find a new best friend. No one wants a friend who isn't original! 嗯,我认为艾金应该找一位新朋友,没有人想交一个没有个性的朋友!
没有拿英语书,只背到这里TOT

收起