英语翻译翻译好了 补贴80财富

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/09 12:41:39
英语翻译翻译好了 补贴80财富

英语翻译翻译好了 补贴80财富
英语翻译
翻译好了 补贴80财富

英语翻译翻译好了 补贴80财富
The maelstrom from this enormous whirlpool is a mile and half wide,
这个大漩涡制造出的涡流宽达1.5英里,
so we required a very very high degree of detail in it.
所以它需要我们要高度注重细节.
Most of the ocean surfaces we've done today are flat surfaces.
我们做的洋流表面动画大多是平面的.
The fluid simulation engine that we are using now is code-developed with Stanford,
此次我们使用的流体仿真引擎是由斯坦福大学开发编写的,
and it really accurately represents the motion of fluid.
它精准地表现了流体的运动情况.
It's fully 3 dimentional and represents the volume.
它完全是三维的模型,具有立体感.
So the motion,the eddies and the swirling of the water is all accurately calculated.
因此水体的运动、旋转以及涡流都经过准确的计算.
The maelstrom because of the depth requires a very large bounding box.
因为这个大漩涡的深度,因此它的限定区域容量非常大.
that uses up enormous amount of memory.
它消耗了巨大的内存.
One of the things we discovered pretty early on is that most of that space is actually wasted.
然后我们很早就发现了一件事,就是这其中大部分的内存空间其实都被浪费掉了.
The area of interest is right around where the surface is.
我们需要关注的区域只是靠近表面的那一层.
And so if you were able to take that,the surface,and flat it out,
如果我们可以取出那一部分,然后把它抻平,
and that transforms the gravity factors,the centrifugal force,all of those forces,
然后将重力、离心力和其它作用力略加变换,
then you can similarly have a very wide domain that's very shallow.
于是我们可以得到一个很宽阔却很浅的区域.
Take that and you can warp it back into the original space and give the level of detail you need.
你可以把它再弯曲回去,回到它原来的空间形状,就可以得到你想要的细致程度.
Beyond the fluid sims itself,there were a variety of secondary sims that we were on,
除了流体模拟本身之外,我们还做了各种二级的模拟,
to generate bubbles beneath the surface,ehh,spray,mist form along the surface.
如制作海面下面的气泡,随着行船在海面上形成的浪花和水雾等等.
There were a lot of elements went into making the final sign-ons.
这其中添加了无数的元素,才制作出最终结果.